Sunday, August 15, 2010

As a Woman in the Kingdom.

Just re-read 1st Timothy 2 and did a word study on the words teach and authority. I don't know why I feel an uneasiness in my spirit at the moment and I'm wondering if it is from the enemy because he knows what God has set for me to do in the world and in the Church, my destiny in this earthly life, or if the uneasiness is coming out of a conviction in my own heart of hearts from the Holy Spirit ... As it says in Scripture, the heart is wicked and deceitful above all things (see Jeremiah 17:9) ... Because of the uneasiness that has surfaced, I just want to study even further, in order to seek out and find an answer, Your answer, God ... What do You say? Not so and so's commentary or not even what Paul wrote ... But really, what You were and are saying through Paul ... I will seek You and be found by You and am here waiting for Your Presence, for You in Your Word to reveal to me what You need to, so that I may continue forth in worship and obedience to You ... Show me, Lord and open my eyes, ears, heart, and spirit to Your truth, Your revelation ... I have always and will continue to wait ON You and FOR You ...

God, I just want to be obedient before You, honoring You in all that I am, what I do, how I live ... As a woman in the Kingdom, show me what MORE it means to love and serve You and Your people from a place of honor and humility.

No comments:

Post a Comment