Jotted this down in my journal on Monday (10.04.10) and figured I'd share it for anyone else who may be encouraged or reminded of the fact that there is Someone walking alongside us, whether we realize it, believe it, trust it or not.
*Inspired by Charlie and Raquel's wedding pictures: Oh, what it is to be a beautiful bride. When I see the display of love shared between two people in wedding or engagement pictures, I am reminded of you, Lord. I am reminded of you, my Groom and of how you look upon me, God. How you gently take my hand and lead me. How you gently hold my hand and walk with me. Oh, how often I forget that we are in this, in this life together. That no matter what I'm doing, where I go, what I'm thinking, you are right there with me, giving me my space when I need it, coming alongside me quietly at other times and in the moments where I am smiling - in my soul or out loud, you are smiling with me. Your love lifts me up, it rescues me, it makes me more beautiful than I can even imagine. Thank you, thank you for being a faithful friend, lover, and Husband, my Jesus, my sweet and precious Savior, King, Redeemer, Provider, Healer, Life Giver, Dream Giver and Lover of my soul. You are and forever will be the song in my heart, the praise on my lips and the passion in my soul. My life is lived through your life, lived for you - You are the only One who has my heart and everything that comes with it: the joy, the pain, the sadness, the anger, the fear, the anxiety, the insecurity, the uncertainty, the worship, the hope, the perseverance, the endurance - It's your love, your faith, your patience, your trust that fill and re-fill me with the greatest and most meaningful things in this life and beyond. Lead me where you will and help me to trust in your love, OUR love, my Jesus. You are the sweetest one ... my favorite. - 6:20 AM
This was beautiful.
ReplyDelete