Chronicling my observations, thoughts, and reflections on the intersection(s) between faith, theology, religion, culture, society, politics, ministry.
Sunday, October 9, 2011
"As Long As I'm Here"
Really expresses pretty holistically the stuff I struggle and wrestle with daily, but alongside of that, it also explains the Hope that lies within, even in the midst of the extreme darkness ... In my own life, especially my inner life, darkness and light do co-exist, but on a daily basis, I get to see that Light pushes out more of the darkness with each passing day and more and more of it dissipates ... So, if you find that darkness within, be brave and let some Light come in, He'll fight for you and work with you through the darkness and His strong arms with push and carry you ... He'll bring you out ... all in time, in His time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment