Recorded a little video through my cell phone's record video feature. For those of you who would actually like to see it and hear the sound bite, when you're with me, ask me to show it to you.
Here's what I shared in the video:
" ... Talk[ing] to you guys about worship, how I see worship. So ... Um, I think it's pretty simple. Well, let me take that back. I don't think that it's pretty simple. I just think it should be something that exudes from within you. And it can come out in any ... any form really. Uh, for me, I connect a lot ... uh, through ... I connect with God a lot through music, through uh, through singing, and so ... and also writing, or even just the silence ... Uh, they're just all channels or outlets or forums where my, my worship can be expressed. And I think that it's important for people to know that worship doesn't just exist in one volume. Or no, I don't, I didn't mean to say volume. I meant to say that worship ... People, people should know or should experience or should learn that worship doesn't exist in one vacuum, is what I meant to say. Uh, and I think the sooner or the more willing we're able to embrace that, the, the more well-rounded and holistic our perspective and practice of worship will be or even our theology of worship. So, uh, I hope this is helpful and I hope this is insightful and uh, I certainly would welcome questions or comments [...] Uh, and you can share your perspective and how you've experienced worship or how you've thought about worship. Thanks so much for [reading my stuff]. Many blessings to you guys out there. Good Night."
No comments:
Post a Comment